Thursday, June 23, 2016

About Therese L. Schmoll, M.A., LMFT, MFC50082

I am a licensed marriage and family therapist specializing in individual, couples and family therapy and maintain a private practice in Beverly Hills, California.
With over twenty years experience working in the mental health/human services field, and as a graduate of Pepperdine University School of Education and Psychology specializing in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy, I am currently serving as private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among my areas of expertise are depression, anxiety, addictions, eating disorders, grief and loss, trauma, relationship, pre-marital, divorce, family and couples issues. 



In addition to helping my clients in my private practice, I teach undergraduate human service classes and graduate mental health counseling and marriage and family therapy classes through the University of Phoenix.  Further, I supervise MFT Trainees and Interns for  Outreach Concern as well as provide individual clinical consultation to  interns. Also, I served as a crisis line counselor and advocate for Los Angeles Commission Against Sexual Assault of Women and Sojurn Services for Battered Women and Their Children.


 I offer psychodynamic, cognitive- behavioral, family systems and post-modern therapy to my clients. My therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges.  I integrate complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, I work with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.


No comments:

Post a Comment